Thio Li-An questioned why Christians were not angry. Matthew Yap, a church elder, launched Singanews telling The New Paper that it would be written from the perspective of mainstream family values. Gordon Brown apologies for homophobic treatment of Alan Turing. Full essay.
Yawning Bread, which began in November 1996, has been running for 20 years.
- There was once a buffalo here
- Spreading a bit of money to “position Singapore for the future”
- Let’s see who’s T rex now
- Did we get more economic growth by giving up our freedoms?
- The loneliness of loving Berg
- Auxiliary thoughts about auxiliary police
- Rebuilding from the rubble of 2016 voter-quakes
- Zika erupts in Singapore: how we made it worse than it might otherwise have been
- The gay issue in Malaysia and Indonesia as a window into the civilisational crisis of the Islamic world
- Big bank, big government, but the similarity ends there