I’m running from one rally to another, so I don’t have much time to post till after the last rally tonight. In the meantime, I have an image for all my readers (and yes, you’re free to viralise it) to encourage fellow Singaporeans to . . . .
Yawning Bread, which began in November 1996, has been running for 20 years.
- There was once a buffalo here
- Spreading a bit of money to “position Singapore for the future”
- Let’s see who’s T rex now
- Did we get more economic growth by giving up our freedoms?
- The loneliness of loving Berg
- Auxiliary thoughts about auxiliary police
- Rebuilding from the rubble of 2016 voter-quakes
- Zika erupts in Singapore: how we made it worse than it might otherwise have been
- The gay issue in Malaysia and Indonesia as a window into the civilisational crisis of the Islamic world
- Big bank, big government, but the similarity ends there